Breastfeeding Mod V11 - Updated 19 June by Nona Mena
Do not ask me to convert animations from TSM to TS3 for this mod.
This mod is compatible with patches 1.66 - 1.67.
19 June - Updated to V11.
See Changelog for previous updates
- Rocking Chair interactions no longer require The Sims 3 Supernatural Expansion Pack
This is a pure script mod which adds a breastfeeding interaction to the game. There are no custom animations for this interaction. Sims will use the snuggle animation.
Requires at least patch 1.42. May work with patch 1.38 (SN), but I cannot provide support for this.
- This is a pure scripting mod and the chance of possible conflicts is next to none.
- This mod can be used alongside core mods, other scripting mods, and xml tuning mods (as long as those mods are not out of date).
- This mod is fully compatible with NRaas Vector mod.
Breastfeed: This interaction will appear on babies and toddlers. This interaction will only appear if the acting sim is a female parent of the baby/toddler target. If you wish to enable male sim breastfeeding, please download the tuning file provided in the Downloads section.
Breastfeed (Rocking Chair):
- Uses the Snuggle animation.
- Provides censor blur (mainly due to lack of animations). This is tunable.
- Baby/toddler will have full hunger after the interaction is finished.
- Baby/toddler will receive a custom moodlet that lasts 2 hours: Peaceful Baby. The tuning for this can be found in the buffs_NonaMena_BreastfeedBaby XML in the mod package.
- Parent will receive a custom moodlet for nusing the baby
- Baby/toddler will gain +15 LTR with the mother after nursing (tunable)
- If you have installed NRaas Vector, a sim may pass resistances to the baby/toddler with this interaction.
- Exactly the same as the normal Breastfeed interaction.
- No custom animations are provided. The sim will simply rock with the baby or toddler.
- Note: Baby/Toddler hunger is not restored until the end of the interaction. The interaction is the same length as the normal "Rock With..." interaction, but if you cancel it, both sims will gain their moodlets and baby/toddler hunger will be restored.
Please report any other issues you come across! Feedback on moodlet icon and description is greatly appreciated, as well.
- There is no custom animation for the Breastfeed interaction.
- The moodlet icon for the Peaceful Baby moodlet is kind of stupid.
- The description for the Peaceful Baby moodlet is also kind of stupid.
- The description for the Peaceful Mama/Peaceful Papa moodlet isn't that awesome either
To do list:
- I am not working on custom animations. Do not ask me about them, unless you intend to team up with me and create the animation.
Treeag (for working on it originally), CyberBob, HystericalParoxysm, Cherry, MDM, Inge, Consort
The babies pictured in the screenshots below are wearing NewOne's Default Replacement Baby Outfit available at One Billion Pixels. I have edited the outfits in CAS with NRaas MasterController.
Translation Credits: Killcia (German), yannickvanloon (Dutch), wintchs (Portuguese), Nyna (Polish), Galaxy (Russian), heartsimsim (Swedish), Bettylex (Spanish), zira (Italian), The D.H. (Korean)
Nona_BreastfeedBabyMod_V11 - This is the actual mod. You want this. | (mirror)
Optional Tuning - You may use any combination of these files, or none of them
Nona_BreastfeedBaby_DisableCensor - Disables censor grid | (mirror)
Nona_BreastfeedBaby_AllowMaleNurse - Allows male sims to breastfeed | (mirror)
Nona_BreastfeedBaby_LTR_GainTuning - Contains tuning for the LTR gain. Unnecessary if you do not want to change the default value. | (mirror)
NEW: Nona_BreastfeedBaby_AllowAdoptiveNursing - Allows adoptive parents to breastfeed their babies. | (mirror)
NEW: Nona_BreastfeedBaby_HungryNurser - Reduces the hunger (thirst for vampires, and water for plant sims) motive of the nursing parent by 20 each time the sim breastfeeds a baby. Be careful with this tuning. You could kill the parent sim. | (mirror)
Strings - Use this to translate the mod. ONLY for Translators!
All comments asking if I am working on animations, or about converting animations from TSM to TS3 will be deleted. If you genuinely want to collaborate with me on animations, please send me a PM.